If you have been injured in the course of your employment while performing your job duties, you are entitled to Worker’s Compensation. The lawyers at Coleman, Chambers and Rogers, LLP are committed to guiding injured employees through the process of a Workman’s Compensation Claim.
What should you expect to receive?
- The severity of your injury will determine what type of compensation you are entitled to.
- Medical – Employer’s insurance company pays all your medical bills.
- Temporary Total Disability payments – What you receive while you are temporarily unable to work.
- Permanent Partial Disability payments – What you are eligible for if you are no longer able to work as a result of your injuries.
- Death benefits – If the employee is killed on the job.
Local Workers Compensation Lawyers
At Coleman, Chambers and Rogers, LLP, rest assured your compensation rights will be defended and that we will gain you the compensation you deserve.